Positive Prayer Power…Let’s Pray a Little Prayer
Firstly, before I go into my monthly blog I hope to find you all into the summer biorhythm of summer. Wherever you are I hope you are enjoying everything summer has to offer you.
Now for the blog…
WARNING: This is heart breaking but has to be done….
I have stated for the last 10 years what I feel will happen to the Euro.
I am sorry to be talking about a very sad situation that is happening in Europe. I feel it must be talked about, as the little people; our children, are the innocent ones.
Even though the outlook reads gloomy, I do feel the economy in each country will turn around. When people are going hungry and when I know spiritually I can spread the word that could help our fellow men, women and children I will….
If I have left any country out of Europe out please forgive.
With each meal you have, please send a prayer out to the one’s going hungry in Europe.
The power of prayer is powerful.
How do I know this?
Studies in prayer have been conducted by scientists and researchers, including the US Physicist Russell Targ. He worked in the Remote Viewing field and these scientists collectively concluded:
1. People who were thought about made a normal recovery
2. The people who were generally prayed for, made a moderate recovery
3. But people prayed for by name made the best recovery
I like to call it Prayer Power.
And positive prayer power will help send food their way…
Our turbulent European world:
- The Greek economy has shrunk by 20% in the last five years
- General unemployment stands at 27%. The highest in Europe
- 6 out of 10 people seeking employment have not worked in over a year
- The unemployment figure for under 25 year olds stands at 59.1%
What does all this spell? Well…The innocent are suffering and I don’t only mean the adults but also the children. At the prime developmental years in their lives, these children are malnourished and are going to school hungry.
Many children are going into state/foster homes simply because their parents can’t afford to feed them. They don’t have government-sponsored lunch and milk supplements like British children do.
- Spanish general unemployment has soared to 27.2% in first quarter of 2013
- The total number stands at 6 million
- Unemployment for the under 25’s stands at 55.9%
- Children in Spain have to pay for their lunch… With the soaring unemployment, how on earth is this possible?
- The general unemployment rate is 18% in first quarter of 2013
- Sadly, youth unemployment is much, much higher with 43% of under 25s out of work and unable to study
- According to the current news, general unemployment will reach 12.3% by next year
- But the good news is interest rates have been cut 0.5% so this will only serve to help the economy
From Blog January-February 2013:
Due to the Euro, the strong industry sector is being asked to help in these times of economic crisis. Germany will suffer greatly ecumenically.
From Business News BBC News 6 May 2013
“Last week, the European Central Bank cut interest rates to a new record low of 0.5%, and recent economic data has pointed to a slowdown in growth in Germany and France.”
If you go though my blogs you will see the many things I have got right…
Lets all have faith that better times will come…Because they will…
Now please allow me to say at this point it was great to see some of you at the Mind Body Spirit Festival London☺
May summer be good to you, and if you go on holiday. Remember to slip slop slap…
It’s an Aussie saying meaning:
- Slip on a t-shirt
- Slop on sunscreen and
- Slap on a hat …Yippee where is the beach?
Take care, sending you spiritual light.
Spirit World Consultant ™